Why do you choose to soy oil based offset printing ink?
Published on Sep. 07, 2019
Soy oil based offset printing ink is an edible oil. It can be completely integrated into the natural environment after decomposition. Soybean oil ink is a truly applicable Eco friendly offset soy printing ink in various formulas of soy based offset ink. Moreover, its production is rich, the price is cheap, the performance is safe and reliable, the printing effect is good and it meets the standards of printing ink, and the environmental protection is excellent. Compared with traditional inks, soy inks have bright color, high concentration, good gloss, good water adaptability and stability, friction resistance and drying resistance. Characteristics and advantages of soy ink:
1. Excellent environmental protection. Soy oil based offset printing inks are free of VOCs volatile substances. VOCs are volatile organic compounds contained in petroleum and contain aromatic polycyclic hydrocarbons. They are one of the strong carcinogens, ink manufacturing, printing, drying process or equipment cleaning and waste ink. During processing, a large amount of organic components volatilize, which not only seriously endangers the health of the production operators, but also causes great damage to the environment. At present, the volatilization of VOC in printing ink has become one of the important sources of environmental pollution. When manufacturing inks, printing drying, or cleaning manufacturing equipment and printing facilities, if soy ink is used, VOCs emissions will be reduced, which is beneficial to the environment and health.
2. Friction and heat resistance. According to the American Newspaper Association, under normal circumstances, newspaper readers are often blackened by ink when reading. This is because the ink on the substrate is easily rubbed off after printing with conventional inks. Soy ink is more resistant to friction than traditional inks, so newspaper readers are not bothered by black hands, and there is no bad odor. Soybean inks have a much higher boiling point than petroleum volatiles, and when the oil is heated by a laser printer or copier, it does not volatilize and stick to the paper, nor does it contaminate machine parts.
3. Waste paper deinks easily. According to research, soy ink is more easily deinked than ordinary offset ink for deinking of recycled waste paper, and paper fiber damage is less. Generally, more than 80% of newspaper paper uses recycled paper. With the characteristics of soy ink, waste paper is less wasteful when recycled and recycled, and the recycling cost is low, which is extremely competitive in the industry. The waste soybean ink residue after deinking treatment is relatively easy to degrade, which is beneficial to sewage treatment and controls the quality of discharged water. This property of Soy oil based offset printing ink is a very favorable factor for waste paper recycling (recycled paper) operations.
4. Good color. Soy oil based offset printing ink raw material is edible oil such as salad oil. As a kind of refined vegetable oil, salad oil is processed through a series of strict refining processes such as decolorization, deodorization and removal of free fatty acids, and its fluidity and colorability are excellent, and the transparency is high. Colorful, not easy to fade, suitable for a wide range of color printing. UV-mixed soy ink for waterless printing has excellent performance in deinking, and recycling is not a problem; high-quality prints can be printed without powder spraying, and excellent prints can be obtained in post-film processing, printing and coating processing. Improve the operating environment.
5. Less ink used for printing. Soy oil based offset printing inks are brightly colored and highly saturated, and can be used to obtain brightly colored prints with less ink.Thereby reducing the amount of ink and saving printing costs, it is more economical for color printing.
Vacuum Soy Printing Ink