Hot melt adhesives are widely used
Published on Oct. 25, 2019
Most industry experts say the adhesive industry is booming and this trend is likely to continue.
1. Automotive Industry China's hot melt industry will be the fastest growing industry in the automotive industry. Automotive manufacturing uses hot melt adhesive in a wide range of applications. The use of cars and trucks is particularly attractive because of the hot melt properties including resistance to weather and chemicals. The car company uses hot melt seat trim, exterior trim bonding, door sealant and more.
2. Construction Industry For decades, the construction industry has relied on solvents to meet the demand for adhesives. Hot melt has begun to replace solvent-based products. The construction industry is an area predicted by industry observers, and the use of hot melt will grow rapidly, exceeding the expected growth rate of other industries.
3. The packaging industry is the main market for hot melt adhesives. In the packaging industry, hot melt packaging adhesive will continue to expand and grow with packagers. Industry observers pointed out that by 2024, the packaging industry's hot melt revenue will only reach 3 billion US dollars, and will reach a compound annual growth rate of 5.5% per year. From 2016, it will continue until 2017, 2018 and beyond.
4. Pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) paper diaper sealing tape is a large part of pressure sensitive adhesive, hot melt adhesive market. Over the next five years, experts predict that one-off products will generate $1.6 billion in revenue for the hot melt market. The global market for baby diapers, adult urinary incontinence and feminine hygiene products is increasingly urging the government to impose strict disposal regulations and laws.
5. The regulatory environment in the printing industry today requires more information to be displayed on the label. Therefore, the demand for printed labels using bookbinding hot melt adhesive may increase in 2018 and beyond. A booklet label that asks you to strip the surface of the label to display text related to the contents of the box, package, or item, requiring an adhesive. Hot melt adhesives meet these needs without any environmental concerns or application problems. Many advertisers are tagged through marketing. This trend is likely to continue, and in this market, the revenue of hot melt products will increase.
6. The impact of the growing corporate responsibility movement Small businesses and large companies are under increasing pressure to conduct business in an environmentally responsible manner. This trend has increased significantly in 2017 and is likely to continue in the foreseeable future. Switching to hot melt, or looking for a combination of hot melt instead of solvent or other methods, is a simple and cost-effective way to demonstrate a commitment to the environment. Hot melt insiders believe that considering the non-contamination of hot melt adhesives, the company will find that the use of hot melt adhesives has not been confirmed.
Paper Bag Sealing Hot Melt Glue
7. Bio-production Several companies, including 3M, have been focusing on the development of bio-based hot melt adhesives. Bio-based production methods will help to further consolidate the company's market share in the hot melt market.
8. Coating Weight The weight of clothes refers to the amount of bonding of each item. Companies that produce adhesive dispensing systems, such as pneumatic melters, have several tools and options to reduce the coating weight of hot melt adhesives. This trend has attracted attention in all hot melt industries, including packaging, labeling and construction.
9. Factors that inhibit the growth of the hot melt industry Market fluctuations in raw materials may adversely affect the development of the hot melt industry. The rising prices of natural polymers such as asphalt, rubber and starch may push up the price of hot melt products. Fluctuations in oil prices can also have a considerable impact on thermal melting.